Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Word To The Wise...

Yesterday morning, I got up at 7am, got dressed, didn't eat anything, per instruction, then went to the dentist and got my wisdom teeth removed. According to my watch the procedure took a little less than an hour, but I don't remember a thing. All I knew when I woke up was that my cheeks were stuffed with gauze, and Mum had to pick me up three different prescriptions. Since then, I've been drinking liquids, watching tv, and lurking facebook. With any luck. I'll be better in time for school on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! Does your mouth hurt? I've never had any painful dental work done, and I'm not looking forward to having my wisdom teeth removed. I think I still have a couple of years to go though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes it does, Suzy, but that's what the drugs are for. How have you not had yours out yet? You're older than I am. It's best to get them out before roots are established. My parents got theirs out when they were 23, so it was much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time in recouping. It's good just to rest and watch favorite movies from the comfort of somewhere soft.

    ReplyDelete