Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photoshop Class

So this semester I've been taking a Photoshop class at the local community college. The picture you see is what I consider my best work to date. It consists of four pictures. The background is a picture of the inside of the TARDIS, which I gave a filter to dampen the bright colors a bit. On top of that is a picture of the TARDIS, which has a filter giving it slight texture, and a picture of a piece of the TARDIS from Cold Blood in series 5. On top of that is the cracked display from the TARDIS screen, which I put a layer mask over. The layer mask allowed me to make the entire display image transparent, except for the crack. Doesn't it look cool?! Since this I've mostly been working on black and white pictures with small amounts of color. They've turned out quite well. Anyway, that's a bit about my work in Photoshop class!

1 comment: