Sunday, October 17, 2010

Close Game

A while back, Mum took me to see this movie called The Blind Side. I'm not a sports fan, but this movie centers around the life of a Baltimore Ravens football player named Michael Oher. After I saw the movie, I began attending weekly game watching parties that my youth group holds so that I could watch the Ravens games. I still don't really know what's going on, but I rather enjoy watching them. Today, the Ravens played the Patriots. They finished out the 4th quarter 20 to 20. It was my first time ever watching a game in overtime, and it was pretty tense in the room. Finally, the Patriots won with a field goal. I think. Still working on my terms. Anyway, it was a really close game. I think being so close to winning and having it barely snatched from you is devastating. Perhaps even more so than losing miserably. Either way, hopefully you tried your best. That's my attempt at football theology. Now I'm off to youth group. Tomorrow I have a lot of studying to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment