Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More History Of My Crafts

So earlier this summer, a friend of mine had a birthday. At my birthday party, I had introduced her to Doctor Who, and she had since become quite a fan. She really wanted the 11th Doctor's sonic screwdriver for her birthday, so I told her I would get her one. However, since she now knew what I was going to get her, I decided to make her an 11th Doctor doll to go with the screwdriver. What you see here is the result. I was quite pleased with the outcome, although I found the hair quite vexing. Regardless, she and I both loved it. If anyone is interested in making one, all I did was alter a pattern by Snuffykin on Ravelry for a 10th Doctor doll. It was rather simple to modify, but I would warn you that the hair is really obnoxious to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment