Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What I do when I'm bored in class

Theoretically, just there <<< you should see an animation I made in photoshop class today, since I'd already finished my project and had little better to do. If it isn't working, then you'll see a black and white image of a hand heart sign that's colored in the middle. Not quite as interesting, but still rather nice. I have finals next week, and I was rather cross to discover that they are not on the same day, as I'd thought. In actuality I have to come in at random times on two different days, which means I have a normal school week next week, as opposed to one that ended on Tuesday. Oh well, I'll survive. I'm also still studying for Western Civ I, the CLEP I shall hopefully be taking next week, probably on Wednesday. Oh, Thanksgiving was rather lovely, we ate at a friend's house, played Apples to Apples, then watched Finding Nemo. Tomorrow I'm babysitting. I bought a Skillet album the other day because it was on sale. It's Awake if you're interested. Monster is my favorite. I'm only one person away from being done with Christmas. That whole last ramble there? That's me getting you caught up because I'm a miserable blogger. Though better than when I journaled. Oh, and I'm on that Twitter thing, although I mostly read, not post. If anybody wants to stalk...I mean follow me I'm GingerTimeLord. Although, if I don't actually know you I'm probably not going to say yes to your follow request. Just so you know. I call it safety when I'm being a responsible adult and paranoia the rest of the time. Either way, that's how it is. Ta ta for now. More updates after the school work descends on me, as long as I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment