Saturday, November 6, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This morning was Christmas, and the family has successfully exchanged presents. I bought David Mario Kart for the Wii with an extra wheel, and a book on nuclear warfare that I thought sounded good. I bought Mum a worship CD and Lost: The Complete Collection. I bought Dad a Bill Jack DVD (because Bill Jack is awesome) and knit him a penguin. That was an interesting story, because I knit him a penguin with the same pattern years ago, and it turned out hideously. This new one actually looks like a penguin. :) I received a laptop lap desk, a camera, two scarves, gloves, two jackets, pjs, fuzzy socks, crochet hooks, eyes for my amigurumis, a pencil case and notebook, the re-launched version of the Nancy Drew game Secrets Can Kill, and the brand new Trauma Center game for the Wii, Trauma Team. :D Now I have to start planning presents for all my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I remember you telling me about the hideous penguin you made for your dad. :P Why does your family celebrate so early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind about my question. I just read your last post. :)

    ReplyDelete