Friday, November 12, 2010

Web Design

In photoshop class, my current project is to create four web pages for a website. In the interest of practicality, I've decided to design my own website that I might actually use if and/or when I ever start selling my amigurumis, which I've been encouraged to do for quite some time now. That got be to thinking, can I legally sell something that I've knit or crocheted if I didn't design the pattern myself? That's what I'm worried about. I mean, I'm visualizing having a section on this website dedicated to the creators of the patterns I use. "Thanks to so and so for this doll pattern, thanks to so and so for this bear pattern..." etc. I don't want to get myself in legal trouble, so I'm doing research to figure out how this will work.

2 comments:

  1. OK this has nothing 2 do with ur post but, I love Superchick and Barlowgirl as well! Hey u should look up Britt Nicole as well and listen 2 her! She's SO awesome (she's a christian singer 2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have her second album, but I have yet to get my hands on her first. :)

    ReplyDelete