Wednesday, May 12, 2010

T-minus three days and counting...

When you have something exciting on your horizon, it always seems to take forever to arrive, doesn't it? My summer is going to be composed of three, possible four exciting things, plus some CLEP tests. The first of my exciting things has two parts. First, I'm going on my first cruise! We launch from Vancouver, and end in Alaska. The second part is my week in Anchorage. I haven't been back to Anchorage in two years! It's high time to visit my favorite state again. Only three more days until I leave, and I cannot wait.

My other exciting things this summer aren't vacations so much. First I'm attending a history camp at Patrick Henry College (which was not my idea, but I'm anticipating anyway), and second I'm attending WorldView Academy at Liberty University (which was totally my idea). I might attend an adventure camp with my youth group in July, but the jury's still out on that one.

Anyway, my excitement of the day is about Alaska!

*sings* Three more days till Alaska, three more days till Alaska...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just three more days! I hope you have a lot of fun! I wish I could go with you!

    ReplyDelete