Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crafts are made of time

So as I stated in my last blog, I'm leaving this Saturday for a cruise to Alaska. Yay! There are two formal dinners that require *very* fancy dress, for which I bought a beautiful black dress, bolero, and heels. Still yay-ish, after all, I do have to wear a dress! To accessorize that dress (and silver bracelets) I am making a clutch bag out of slightly mohair-ish yarn with sequins, with an accenting row of silver, finished with a black and silver faux flower. It will look stunning, however I have less than two days to finish it, and have three more inches to go. It's a very difficult pattern, and the crochet is so tiny it makes my fingers hurt. I started this pattern nearly four months ago now. Granted, I have been busy, but it's still taking too long. *sigh* I shall work on it as hard as possible in an attempt to finish it for the cruise!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finishing your clutch bag in time! It sounds like it will be very elegant.

    ReplyDelete