Monday, June 6, 2011

Trek To Texas: Days 1 & 2

We've begun our drive to San Antonio, and have so far completed two days of driving. Yesterday we drove into western Maryland to visit some friends of my parents' from years ago. We walked to a lake, played with their bulldog, and ate lots of ham. I had been deprived at our hotel. No meat for breakfast for four days. Our second day of travel spanned Maryland, West Virginia, and Kentucky. We drove past a castle, and miles and miles of trees. Tomorrow will be more driving, although I'm not sure yet where we're meant to end up.

Since I haven't mentioned it yet, the finale of the first part of series 6 of Doctor Who was incredible. I so called the River Song reveal back at the beginning on this series, but it was still an amazing episode. It also showed good character development of the Doctor, I thought, since he rarely appears to have any significant flaws. All in all, a good episode that left me feeling as though I needed to rewatch at least a series and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment