Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring

I went to see Justin Bieber's Never Say Never film, and it was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. The only other concert film I've ever seen is the Miley Cyrus one, which was just alright. This was a film all about his life, as well as his performances. It was a lot of fun seeing it in cinema. The girls in the cinema made lots of fangirl noises, which greatly amused me. Even if you aren't that big of a Bieber fan (and I'm a very mild fan), you'd probably enjoy the film. It was very entertaining and inspiring. I have a great respect for him.

Moving on from that, yesterday it became March. That means that we're getting closer and closer to warm weather, some of which has already descended upon us. I hate warm weather with a passion. Its quite possible I might have to move to Texas, in which case I will probably live in a pool. Or, at the very least, have a fan surgically attached to myself. I'm meant for colder weather. Alaska is brilliant, that's where I want to live. Although really, I'm in a state of mind right now where just about anything would probably be an improvement on here.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that Justin's movie was really inspiring. It's amazing how he went from obscure to everywhere.

    ReplyDelete