Friday, February 4, 2011

Inception

I've just finished watching Inception for the second time. Its definitely one of those movies that makes a whole lot more sense upon numerous viewings. It had been long enough since I saw it in theaters that it maintained it's intensity for me, and the one thing about the movie that drove me nuts still managed to drive me crazy this time around as well. It was my brother's first time seeing the movie, and less than ten minutes after the movie he referred to an instruction my mother had given him as "just a dream". I can't wait until that wears off.

In other news, I have a pretty awesome weekend lined up, which is relatively rare for me. First, I'm going skating with some friends, something I happen to be pretty decent at despite a complete lack of balanced equilibrium. Following that, I will be attending the Mikado with a friend. Then, of course, its Super Bowl Sunday. Now, I don't particularly like football, but I'm starting to grasp the sport and I enjoy watching with friends. Plus, Super Bowl commercials are always awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment