Saturday, January 1, 2011

In The New Year

I made this in Photoshop because when I
googled 2011 all I got were pictures of cars.
Today is January 1st, 2011. Outside my window is the wide expanse of space, and my flying car is parked just outside ready to take me wherever in the universe I wish to go. Oops, I forgot. We aren't there yet! Remember watching cartoons as a kid? Every time a future featuring flying cars and other such tech was portrayed, it was always sometimes between 2010 and 2020, wasn't it? Sometimes later than that, but I always thought I'd at least have my own jetpack right now. Although I'd much prefer a teleport so I could easily visit everyone who doesn't live near me. Anyway, It's a new year and all over the world people have made resolutions. I don't usually make resolutions on New Years. I'm not against the concept, I just never really thought about it. What I do think about is what I'm looking forward to. So, for those interested parties, here is a list of 15 things I'm looking forward to in the order they occurred to me, so not chronological by any means. And more important things might occur to me later.

1. Dad coming home.
2. Turning 18.
3. Series 6 of Doctor Who.
4. Series 2 of Sherlock.
5. Visiting family in Colorado.
6. Graduating high school.
7. Finding out when/if I have to move.
8. The Secret of the Unicorn in December.
9. Hopefully seeing my best friend Ariel in December.
10. The next Bryan Davis book coming out.
11. The next Alex Rider series book coming out.
12. Meeting new people.
13. Going to Summit for camp in the summer.
14. The new Hawk Nelson album.
15. Finishing my afghan. Maybe.

Happy New Year!

1 comment: